We believe communication is the most vital aspect of ensuring both of our client's and our expectation are met. Thus, understanding our workflow will help to guarantee of no miscommunication to occur. Our workflow is as follows:
1. Receive enquiry from client
Our clients can easily submit their requests with the copy of the files either by E-mail or online. If the said files is considerably large, a sample should suffice.
2. Analyze and calculation
Careful analysis of the client enquiry is a crucial step. Such action that will be taken in this step are:
- Evaluate the files, content, languages, volume, and the target audience.
- Clarify the exact requirements with the client.
- Calculate the appropriate human & technical resources.
- Determine any possible issues.
- Set the timeframe.
3. Quotation creation
We establish the estimated cost by adjusting to the required resources. The quote may be negotiated.
4. Client approval
The project go-ahead is issued by the client followed by the purchase order.
5. Down payment
Payment method includes bank transfer or Paypal.
6. Start work!
Once the client has paid the down payment and all the requirements and conditions are clear. We will start translation and do several actions which are:
- Determine the exact workflow and schedule.
- Decide the most suitable Computer Aided Translation tool and Translation Memory is created.
- Collect and Prepare the reference material.
- Prepare files for translation (file conversion, text extraction, etc.)
7. Finish and submit work
Finished translation is sent to client for examination.
8. Client evaluation and revision
The client may evaluate and request for revision if needed.
9. Client approval
After the client is content with the translation, the said translation will be approved by the client.
10. Final payment
The final payment could be paid via paypal or bank transfer.
11. Data & file submission
After the payment has been confirmed, data & files are sent using client's preferred method.